#1 Dan121

Dan121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:35 PM

With the game in its current state attacking events cannot occur anymore. These are the fairly obvious reasons...

Balance - Attacking now vastly overpowers defending since the recent update. For players with a lot of troops like myself, we are setup well for this. Other weaker players have found themselves quitting after the most powerful players can easily lay waste to their entire army's losing next to no troops in the process. This is really an issue that has been on kingdom chat almost ever night. Everyone is aware of the imbalance currently but we can't do anything about it. 

Stupidity of no Reinforcements - Adding into the game attacking events with absolutely no reinforcement feature for players ally's and friends was simply atrocious planning. If a weaker member of an alliance did get hit there is absolutely nothing their alliance can do for them if they can't afford a shield. They can be attacked 200 times a day and while we can port in and try to hit and force the attacker away he need only attack with around 10k troops to be effective at stealing any generated resources. The result is the player has nowhere to turn and leaves. 

Top 100 system - This system only benefits the strongest players with the most troops and awards them with vast amounts of gold so the top 10 of a kingdom and especially the top 5 can grow even stronger without spending a penny or doing very little in the first place. 

Rally - There is no rally feature currently in the game. Rally is an essential component in forcing a large attacker to leave a group of players and in guild organisation. Not having this simply means large players will not bother attacking each other as one will lose troops and the other simply won't. 

Quite simply the game cannot support anymore attacking events. It couldn't really support the last one which really damaged my kingdom it forced many players to leave and was not a fun event. I fully recognise this is a war game but the features are just not there and right now this event is a bit of a farce. 

• HowardZef, Josephtew, FurySofs and 22 others like this

#2 Mr White

Mr White

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:20 AM

I fully agree, the last update made attack 5 times stronger as it was before.
If a 10mil guy attacks a 5mil guy, the attacker loses only 1k, while defender loses everything, and most of them havent upgraded the hospitals.

The game is totaly disbalanced since the update.

#3 nyura

nyura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:20 AM

Una vez más coincido con Dan121. No más eventos de atacar. Coincido con todos sus fundamentos.

#4 Dan121

Dan121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:48 PM

Una vez más coincido con Dan121. No más eventos de atacar. Coincido con todos sus fundamentos.

Rough Google Translate:

Again I agree with Dan121 . No more events to attack . I agree with all its foundations.

• Smurfette22 likes this

#5 Saage

Saage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:25 PM

The notion that attacking outweighs defense is silly. Attacking is almost 10 times as costly now than it was before and defenders just bubble when their hospitals are filled.

If your people are getting destroyed by attacks still after the alleged "combat bug fix" that happened before the last kill event, then they need to set up their armies better. Before this recent change, I could clean out 300K troops with one attack and it only cost me maybe 10K troops. Now it takes me 4-5 hits and costs me about 50K troops.

IF there is anything wrong with the battle mechanics it is that attacking is now too costly and people are back to sitting around trash talking and not attack each other.

They need to either add Rally or change the battle mechanics back to how they were before the alleged "bug fix" when rainbow attacks actually worked efficiently.
  • RebelRednekk likes this

#6 RebelRednekk

RebelRednekk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 09:46 AM

Saage is right, but I like it this way. We do however, need rallies and reinforcements badly.
Attacking only outweighs defense if troop numbers are low. A full march even if full research will suffer more losses against its equal then it would before.

#7 AibellDragon

AibellDragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:44 AM

When a high level player attacked, say a player that is a couple of weeks old, they loose everything, get frustrated and quit the game, their Alliance can't Come to the rescue, send reinforcement, and if they can't afford a shield, the lower level player is SoL! Been there way too many times in other games of this type.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users