• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Chiu

Chiu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:31 PM

They have made attacking smash defense, I was farming a person, they scouted me, so I brung them back and he started to attack me, I have walls lvl19, lord maxed out on health and defense...

http://imgur.com/6hpaVaS
  • HowardZef, Josephtew, FurySofs and 15 others like this

#2 Chiu

Chiu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:48 PM

Every troop of myn was t2 and his was t3/t2

#3 PhoenixForce

PhoenixForce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:55 PM

First walls do nothing but help you level up your castle. How people don't know this by lvl 19 is beyond me.

#4 PhoenixForce

PhoenixForce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:00 AM

T3s are power lvl 24 and t2 are power lvl 12 so t3s are 2x as strong.

Next your research in university is a huge factor. There is 45 lvls total in a defense category.

Infantry defense x9
Archers defense x9
Cavalry defense x9
Troop Defense x9
Health x9

If your attacker has maxed out reseach on attacks and troop health and you are at level 7. They will beat you.

#5 Chiu

Chiu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:34 PM

Im at lvl14, for the events, maxed my defense/attack research maxed...
he should have lost atleast 35k-15kof troops, its just not right ppl can destroy ppl with 120k troops, wound all their troops, with all the healing costs and time, and just lose 1.8k

#6 Chiu

Chiu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:37 PM

Another guy was attacked at the same time with his troops in, he lost over100k t3s and killed about 12.5k of the attackers troops, at lvl17, maxed out defense, attack research and on lord points set to health and defense

#7 Chiu

Chiu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:51 PM

The other guy is lvl19 sorry

#8 Dan121

Dan121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:50 AM

Research plays the biggest part in attack v defence. 

Now i think the devs are tweaking it around a bit each update so you may notice these differences. I don't think it is quite right yet. 

The result here i believe the attacker used university research combined with lord points and tier 3's with a tier 2 meat shield to beat you.

Currently if you send tier 2 with a tier 3 march the tier 2 will die first and thats why he has lost so little points. The tier 3 did not get affected. 

#9 Chiu

Chiu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:12 PM

Great, been hit again, this guy must be happy with his 1m ponts from me on the event and I killed even less, after struggling healing

#10 Turtle

Turtle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

Kill event is here, you all better bubble up -_-
  • uranium likes this

#11 uranium

uranium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:52 AM

Kill events are good once an a life time because you guys should have kingdom rules that big players don't attack small players because small players get attacked by big players and then boom leave the game and Don't so that why it's a bad idea maybe of the averages at level 15 then yeah kill event is good but so many low players get slammed.
  • DuckMyster likes this

#12 kilroy

kilroy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:44 PM

First walls do nothing but help you level up your castle. How people don't know this by lvl 19 is beyond me.

why walls would NOT have any impact on defense is beyond me. Other than being a phenomenal time waster and a resiurce sink of course.

with as many srcane and mostly silly decisions about what does contribute and what does not, why not actually post how, each aspect contributes. You should be able to get a clear picture of your attack and defense rating without some form of srcane magic to derive it.

#13 Dan121

Dan121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:44 PM

I am unclear on the precise defensive stats of the wall. I do think it does increase the defence of troops however i think that it got nerfed from the earlier game version. 

#14 Turtle

Turtle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:18 AM

Walls are met for Traps. Well traps not out yet so yes it is useless until then. Right now walls is good to increase your Power, thats it until Traps are out.
  • PhoenixForce likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users