Photo

UPDATE: This has produced a MAJOR problem.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dan121

Dan121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:13 PM

This update while very small has some changes we have needed such as the UI changes for sending attacks/resource missions. 

After analysis it may not be as major a problem. But certainly i still don't find it a great feature. 

"Receive prizes for being in the top 100 at the end of an Event"

This i believe is now in relation to who completed the event the fastest and not the top 100 players. (The lack of patch notes makes it difficult) This is, okay but the problem is that if you get a gold reward for completing an event fastest then this would outweigh the cost of simply using gold to do this in the first place. Especially for attacking or for building/training events. I mean its okay but again i focus my attention on new players being able to interact with and join the kingdoms. I don't see this massively benefitting new players and will simply make the top 100 even stronger. Its not giving real incentives to grow other ways like npc barbarians and sending your troops on lengthy quests to help some npc village etc. There is many locked features and these are NEEDED.  I want bigger kingdoms with features to help these people grow. 

World Chat - A chat where all the kingdoms can interact with each other. You will have Alliance, Kingdom and World. It will at least give us more to talk to and limit the amount of times i have to view endless turkish discussions.This would be a nice feature i believe. 

"Speed up marches"

NO NO NO. The whole point of these war games is that marches TAKE TIME. That means if i choose to attack an enemy and i am safely across the map or further away and i don't want to waste a port then it is a risk and this attack will take VALUABLE TIME. This will put me at risk of them shielding, increasing their defence or attacking me back and forcing me to recall if they are online. 

Nope we have removed this factor completely if you throw a little gold at it. Did we even need this, no i don't think so. 

The good:

Kills are now displayed on the profile when you select a castle. 
- Can select the amount of troops now to put on marches by clicking the box.
- Some visual improvements to the troop attack feature. 

Those are my views. 

Dan. 

• Kot Behemot, PhoenixForce, DanielMr and 14 others like this

#2 War Merchant

War Merchant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:24 PM

I agree with Dan that the gold march speed up was not necessary. The players are wanting for Traps and Rally. I for one is waiting for level cap to increase. I am maxed at lvl 19 everything and maxed all Research / Economy. I am getting bored. I want to spend more money for Gold Packages but this game lack updates for me to purchase Gold. Please devs of this game, come out with better updates, I am getting impatient ;(
  • PhoenixForce likes this

#3 Dawls

Dawls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:33 AM

When will this rusdian spam bot get banned?

#4 Kot Behemot

Kot Behemot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:07 PM

"Receive prizes for being in the top 100 at the end of an Event"

This i believe is now in relation to who completed the event the fastest and not the top 100 players. (The lack of patch notes makes it difficult)

"for being in the top 100 at the end of an event" suggest, that point is to gather greatest amount of res. Fastest player and first 100 is already known and it cannot change to the end of event.

#5 jetstream27

jetstream27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:39 PM

I logged in today and last night bought a 37.99 0! Click and all is gone. I have receipt for it to

KINGDOM 4. GOT alliance. Name is Daneerys Tar

Thank you
Kelly

#6 PhoenixForce

PhoenixForce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:52 AM

Finish the event the fastest isn't exactly realistic of top 100 either. Considering the event started at 1am my time so many had 6 hours gathering head start. I would expect them to finish before me.

#7 Saage

Saage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:29 PM

All that other stuff is to take away from the fact that they ruined the battle mechanics. There was nothing wrong with them, people were actually starting to use their troops. Granted those people who didn't use them right got slaughtered, but that's kind of the point of a strategy game.

Now it's back to everyone traash talking and hoping someone will attack or farming baby castles... GG

#8 Dan121

Dan121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:23 AM

The problem with battle mechanics is partly also down to the shield system. Shields are expensive with alliance points with the only one available being an 8hour one. That means if someone does use their troops its 300k for a teleport or 150k for a shield. Or else they can just keep on being attacked. 

I do not consider using gold to buy the items as the players normally affected like this don't have enough gold to escape in the first place. 1.1k is a lot to some players who don't manage the gold they get correctly. 

#9 Lord Bigole

Lord Bigole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:40 PM

OMG! Really you took off your bulk sale on war scrolls? Do you realize how long it takes and how many you have to buy for upgrades pass ten. Put em back on bulk. I spent like 750 bucks on this game last thing I need to fully upgrade. And you mess up and forget to put them back in bulk quantity
That's a huge Snafu! Please fix ASAP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users