#1 Dan121

Dan121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:10 AM

Increasing map size should fix this problem but this has become an issue. There is simply not enough tier 6 resources to go around and having more tier 5 would also be helpful. 

There is vast patches where there is absolutely no resources also. Its just not that balanced anymore as most of the players are squashed into an area about 15% of the size of the entire map to get the tier 5 resources as the others are completely useless to us. 

Also if a resource is below 100k and has not been touched for over 48hours it should automatically reset to avoid constantly stumbling across resources some of which are into single digits they are so low and having to waste lots of time clearing them just so another will respawn. Its time consuming and very irritating. 

• HowardZef, Josephtew, FurySofs and 14 others like this

#2 RebelRednekk

RebelRednekk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:36 AM

I agree. Need a faster respawn time for sure. I gather out whole regions in a matter of days. I dont know how hives can survive...

#3 War Merchant

War Merchant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:27 PM

There are lots of annoying players who will not zero out the tiles. Everywhere you see 10k - 20k resources left in the tiles. I try my best to clear them out but the respawn rate is very slow....

#4 Dawls

Dawls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:33 AM

When will this rusdian spam bot get banned?

#5 Dan121

Dan121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:50 AM

Yeah hopefully this issue with rss is addressed in a future update. 

#6 DuckMyster

DuckMyster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:37 AM

Simple solution? Its so easy its stupid. On level 4 plots and up, If u recall ur troops, or dont send enough troops to clear a plot, then when ur troops leave the plot they leave the res behind. Problem solved

#7 Dan121

Dan121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:36 PM

Simple solution? Its so easy its stupid. On level 4 plots and up, If u recall ur troops, or dont send enough troops to clear a plot, then when ur troops leave the plot they leave the res behind. Problem solved

This would work also, really force players into it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users