• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lepayen

Lepayen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:44 AM

Hello, I am experiencing an issue while playing the game. I am attempting to finish an event. I only need 20,000 points roughly, but can't seem to get any. I got the first 80,000 points in less than 3 hours playing, after only attacking maybe 20-30  cities. Here's it's more than 24 hours later, and I haven't got a single point more despite attacking plenty of cities. The event says you get points for troop kills and troop losses, I have lost more than enough troops during this event that I should have gotten the third prize about 5 times now, and attacked enough I probably should have gotten it 10 times. So now, after 24 hours, I still haven't gotten the third prize and have lost all of my troops, though I'm sure I still should have had most of my troops this morning and if I did lose any I should have gotten points for it. I am quite angry about this as I spent so much time getting all those troops and should have easily gotten the third prize without losing even a small amount of my troops. I did so much work, and now I just want to smash my computer. It's going to take me nearly 2 weeks to get the amount of troops I had yesterday as it took me that long just to get them. I might as well give up and quit playing, I've wasted 2 weeks playing just to end up with no troops and an event I can't pass. Seriously, I'm halfway between wanting to break down crying and smashing the shit out of every piece of electronics I own so I don't have to see this game on a screen anymore. I'm hoping somebody will rectify this situation. The only way I'm going to get all those troops back right away is if I have a crap ton of gold, and I don't have money for that.

• GalenBuT, BrantSa, JamesOrivy and 1 other like this

#2 Gucio

Gucio

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:37 AM

Hi there Lepayen,

Sorry to hear about the issues.

Could you please send us an email to support@ageoflords.com so that we can investigate this further for you?

Thanks! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no points, event, problem, troop loss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users