No replies to this topic

#1 Lucia

Lucia

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:28 PM

Mighty Lords,

A new update has arrived!

We know that caring for an impressive Castle and a numerous Army is a pretty difficult thing in itself so we want to congratulate you for all the hard work and all your efforts so far.

Nonetheless, we have listened to your suggestions and we have come to the conclusion that there is a way in which we can make it easier for you to use items from the Inventory - so we have.

Buy Items from the Store

From now on, whenever you want to buy more items of the same kind from the Store, you will not have to select each one of them at a time - instead, you can just select the total amount of items that you need to buy and they will be added to My Items.

You will have to be a little more careful from now on, but this should be no issue - you have already gotten used to the Alliance Store mechanism, which works on the same principle.

Use Resources or Special Items

You can also select how many Resources you can transfer from My Items to your balance shown on the upper part of the screen.

1. Tap the resource type from the upper side of the screen and select the needed amount.

Or

1. From Items -> My Items -> Resources and select the needed amount.

The Special Items (Advanced Teleport, VIP time etc.) can also be used with fewer click from Items -> My Items.

Pasted_image_at_2016_10_14_06_46_PM.png

You can pay extra Gold for adding resources to the balance on the upper side of the screen if you already have items in Inventory. You are able to do this just by pressing the "Get & Use" button.

Screenshot_2016_10_19_15_13_01.png

What is there left to say? We are pretty excited about this new update - what about you? Do let us know what you think; we’re looking forward to your feedback!

Kindest regards,

Your Age of Lords Team

• GalenBuT likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users