• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Carmina

Carmina

• Administrators
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 08:19 AM

Dear Lords,

The Wonder update is available now for both Android and iOS.

Enjoy!

Here are the links:
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1JUykT5
App Store: http://apple.co/24mYYiC

13173458_1749140438662265_76094501309231

Regards,
The Age of Lords Team

• Gonzilla and Mamed5 like this

#2 Gonzilla

Gonzilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:54 PM

Hi I updated and for the past 3 days I can't log on to my game,I deleted and reinstalled a number of times and still nothing, it gets stuck on ...loading kingdom chat room. ..I am getting notifications on my android but no game, and my other games are working just fine. ..

#3 THE DISASTER

THE DISASTER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:48 AM

Hey u guys have made a new update.. Wonder. That's aweosme.. But give some more power to wonder.. So other ally can try to take it and can get more fun in the game... Game is getting alot boring.. I m playing the game from last 425 days and I m enjoying it.. Now it is getting too much boring.. If this continues.. I have to shift to other game... Please consider and make it more interesting like giving more power to wonder, those who hold wonder can tp to any kingdom,merge the kingdom... You can make changes how troops attack.. We can see.. We make strategy like in boom beach... So make it some interesting..
  • VictorAwact likes this

#4 Carmina

Carmina

• Administrators
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:57 AM

Hey u guys have made a new update.. Wonder. That's aweosme.. But give some more power to wonder.. So other ally can try to take it and can get more fun in the game... Game is getting alot boring.. I m playing the game from last 425 days and I m enjoying it.. Now it is getting too much boring.. If this continues.. I have to shift to other game... Please consider and make it more interesting like giving more power to wonder, those who hold wonder can tp to any kingdom,merge the kingdom... You can make changes how troops attack.. We can see.. We make strategy like in boom beach... So make it some interesting..

Thanks a lot for the suggestions! We will discuss and see how we can use your ideas in order to offer you and the other players a better in-game experience every time :)
Have a great day ahead!

#5 THE DISASTER

THE DISASTER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:56 AM

Hey Carmina Thanks for replying.. But i think you guys just read our suggestions.. Never consider it as i havent seen any of our suggestions been updated in the game.. This game is getting boring day by day.. Do something.
Thanks

#6 Carmina

Carmina

• Administrators
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:35 AM

Hi I updated and for the past 3 days I can't log on to my game,I deleted and reinstalled a number of times and still nothing, it gets stuck on ...loading kingdom chat room. ..I am getting notifications on my android but no game, and my other games are working just fine. ..

Hi Gonzilla,
Please contact us at support@ageoflords.com with any issues you encounter and we will gladly help! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update, wonder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users