• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Carmina

Carmina

• Administrators
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:03 PM

Dear Lords,

The latest update is now available for Android. Enjoy!

bit.ly/1Mzm8XQ

12973317_1735821353327507_24118472049456

Regards,
The Age of Lords Team

• Evelyndexy likes this

#2 One

One

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationAnywhere

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:53 PM

:)

Hi everybody!

I hope you want to join in my alliance!  :)

I'm the ONEB)

The ONEs alliance is searcing and waiting for you!

I want you to make part of ours alliance ONEs!

We are waiting for you!

We are waiting for you because you are a ONE to!

Search for ONEs alliance and we are glade to have you!

Thanks!

#3 Red Waffle

Red Waffle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAsia

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:56 PM

WHAT happen with gathering time? FIXXXXXX ITTTTT

#4 FranzJoseph

FranzJoseph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:35 PM

When is IOS ready to Update ?

#5 BullyMaximus

BullyMaximus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:08 PM

You guys really screwed the pooch on this one....So did you mean to transform this into an game where only the largest prosper and the small guys quit the game?  Because that is exactly what you did.  Your wonderful update has made gathering a horrible waste of time...fighting people not even worth it as you are limited to one wave of troops at a time...Seriously guys were you not making enough money on gold as it was?

I recently started playing this after a few years off when Kingdoms of Camelot screwed the pooch in very much the same way.  I have spent $245 in 2 weeks and would have gladly continued to do so without this change but it is obvious that you guys just don't get it.  I will give it 48 hours to pull back or fix this ridiculous change or this Bully is out..

#6 gampa d

gampa d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:14 PM

It takes me twice as long to gather now. I hope that's a glitch. Because that sucks

#7 Red Waffle

Red Waffle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAsia

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:28 AM

Reply us??? Why is gathering time took forever now??????? Even when gather skill is Max?? THHIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!

#8 Red Waffle

Red Waffle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAsia

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:29 AM

TERRIBLE UPDATE EVER, I WISH I DIDN'T UPDATE THE GAME!!!

#9 Ghost wolf

Ghost wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:48 AM

And when you lord is on a march and you start a upgrade or research you loss the lor construction and research boost
The really by on] feel free is going to

#10 LadyScarlett

LadyScarlett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:41 PM

When will the update be available for ios? And when the glitch about the increased gathering time will be fixed?

#11 TexasBorn

TexasBorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:52 PM

I guess K8 is new enough for this update not to screw over all the players but developers have turned all other kingdoms to crap. Gathering takes twice as long now so the big guys will never be caught up to. But I guess u did this so u can start selling packs loaded with resources so only spenders can grow. They have plenty of games like that out there already like Game of War and Clash, why not be original instead of riding their coat tails.

#12 TexasBorn

TexasBorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:55 PM

Is there anyway possible u can put things in the game that are actually needed and quit messing with parts of game that work?

Translator - Bookmarks - Ability to Deploy troops how u want when attacking - Ability to set your cities defence how u want - Personal Chat Rooms

U want to make game more strategical then let us Deploy troops how we want rather defending or attacking and get traps into the game. Looks like y'all are working yourselves in circles with some of the areas of these updates so get more of ground work down. Quit worrying about players next Gold Pack purchase and get mechanics straight also if u are going to keep updating game then u need to have complaints answered sooner than 2 months later. Players are having problems with getting responses and quiting game due to glitches and crap response time.

#13 Isabel

Isabel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:06 PM

You guys really screwed the pooch on this one....So did you mean to transform this into an game where only the largest prosper and the small guys quit the game?  Because that is exactly what you did.  Your wonderful update has made gathering a horrible waste of time...fighting people not even worth it as you are limited to one wave of troops at a time...Seriously guys were you not making enough money on gold as it was?

I recently started playing this after a few years off when Kingdoms of Camelot screwed the pooch in very much the same way.  I have spent $245 in 2 weeks and would have gladly continued to do so without this change but it is obvious that you guys just don't get it.  I will give it 48 hours to pull back or fix this ridiculous change or this Bully is out..

Hello BullyMaximus,

I was looking through the older posts in our forum and I noticed this post of yours. How are things now? How do you feel about this new update? Do you think we're moving in the right direction with the development of Age of Lords? I would be glad to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks and have a great day ahead!

#14 Isabel

Isabel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:08 PM

Is there anyway possible u can put things in the game that are actually needed and quit messing with parts of game that work?

Translator - Bookmarks - Ability to Deploy troops how u want when attacking - Ability to set your cities defence how u want - Personal Chat Rooms

U want to make game more strategical then let us Deploy troops how we want rather defending or attacking and get traps into the game. Looks like y'all are working yourselves in circles with some of the areas of these updates so get more of ground work down. Quit worrying about players next Gold Pack purchase and get mechanics straight also if u are going to keep updating game then u need to have complaints answered sooner than 2 months later. Players are having problems with getting responses and quiting game due to glitches and crap response time.

Thanks a bunch for your feedback and your suggestions! We are looking to improve our response time and to listen more to the Lords' feedback.

#15 Jadie1927

Jadie1927

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

The wonder is awesome, what I don't like is the ratio defense offense when we rally the alliAnce occupying the wonder, it should be more strategical, you guys need to do something about this, people are getting upset and quitting
Thanks

#16 Linanicg

Linanicg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:31 PM

This should be released as a new mod manager then, if we cant update it without losing the data of mods installed then its not really an update.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users