• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scarpenberch

Scarpenberch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:07 PM

I expected to find tutorials here but found nothing real helpful.

I'm completely new (2 days) and would like to know what can I do within the game (except the things which are selfexplaining as build / upgrade buildings, troops etc.) What I mean is:

Are all the other players my potential enemies?

How do I find and attack a monster / other player? How does teleporting work? Can I organize a group of warriors from my alliance for a commen attack? How can I defend myself if I am attacked? How do I recognize that I am beeing attacked? What is a sensefull amount of troops to start an attack with at least a little chance to win? Can I see the level of my enemy before I attack hin? Can I see the different troops of my enemy before I attack him? Do I attack the city of my enemy or his troops outside of his city? What do I earn if I complete my attack successfully?

It would be nice to have tutorials which explain all this. Not only issues of fighting but also guidelines for building your city, for dealing with members of your alliance etc.

And if possible in german please.

Best regards

• HowardZef likes this

#2 RebelRednekk

RebelRednekk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:27 PM

Everyone that isn't in your alliance or allied to your alliance is your enemy.
  • BloodyWolve likes this

#3 PhoenixForce

PhoenixForce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:23 AM

When your attacked your screen will get a red boarder.

You click on a monster and send troops.

To defend you do military research and hero skill points set to defense. There is no traps yet and walls mean nothing yet except to level your castle.

Catapults are useless until we get traps so don't build them

Focus on military before economy.

Some players are to big to attack for even the top player in the kingdom until rally comes.

To not be a target keep your resources below your vault level and don't have more troops in your castle then what you're hospitals hold. Always have a shield ready. Expect to be attacked about once every 3 to 6 days and every day during a kill event. It happens not much you can do accept shield until you keep 400k t3s in your castle.

Good luck
  • BloodyWolve and RiverSong like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users