11 replies to this topic

#1 Isabel

Isabel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:27 PM

Dear Lords,

As you well know, sharing is caring and this is what this update is all about. So what are you waiting for?

Update your game and start sharing Age Of Lords with your friends. You'll be able to see each other's progress and also... get some Gold out of it. Now let the rewards flow and the Referral madness begin. Download the latest update here http://bit.ly/1MtEw3w

Don't forget to check our Facebook page for other news:  https://www.facebook...com/AgeOfLords¬†

u5dcTtO.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,

The Age of Lords Team

• RevisSofs, Eicaedos, Alyssamold and 13 others like this

#2 Sir Artorias

Sir Artorias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:14 PM

I referred a level 20 and I didn't get anything out of it and I don't think that's fair is there anyway you can fix it so those of us that have referred level 20s or are level 20s get the rewards. Otherwise it only helps if you are low level and that's rude to the people who have been playing for a while

#3 Zaknafein

Zaknafein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:46 PM

The update is not available for me in the App Store. I am still running version 2.2.0 with no way of getting 2.2.1. I have reloaded the app many times, restarted my IPhone, and even deleted the app entirely. I have also had constant connection issues since first downloading the game.

I would be thankful for any advice or a way to fix this. I love the game & hope to continue. Thanks!

#4 Isabel

Isabel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:45 AM

The update is not available for me in the App Store. I am still running version 2.2.0 with no way of getting 2.2.1. I have reloaded the app many times, restarted my IPhone, and even deleted the app entirely. I have also had constant connection issues since first downloading the game.

I would be thankful for any advice or a way to fix this. I love the game & hope to continue. Thanks!

Hello Zaknafein,

The update will be available for iOS soon. As you may know, it is very difficult to have the update at the same time for both Android and iOS because the processes are different. However, you should be able to update your game to Version 2.2.1 in the next couple of days.

Thanks a lot for your patience!

Kind regards,

The Age of Lords Team

#5 Tax

Tax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:59 PM

2.1.0+39 is my last update of teh game... Never got the new one and dont see one in teh app store

#6 Tax

Tax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:32 PM

2.1.0+39 is my last update of teh game... Never got the new one and dont see one in teh app store

Can some admin tell me when the update is ready for IOS.... im still waiting...

#7 DzzSongs Sung

DzzSongs Sung

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:12 AM

Since update I have constant. Network connection error.it is effectively killing my game

#8 Zaknafein

Zaknafein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 05:25 AM

Hello Zaknafein,

The update will be available for iOS soon. As you may know, it is very difficult to have the update at the same time for both Android and iOS because the processes are different. However, you should be able to update your game to Version 2.2.1 in the next couple of days.

Thanks a lot for your patience!

Kind regards,
The Age of Lords Team

#9 Zaknafein

Zaknafein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 05:25 AM

Still nothing, seriously?

#10 mnopups

mnopups

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 01:24 PM

It's been more than two weeks since version 2.2.1 was released for Android. When will this version be released for iOS users? This is unacceptable!

#11 Lucia

Lucia

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

It's been more than two weeks since version 2.2.1 was released for Android. When will this version be released for iOS users? This is unacceptable!

Hello, mnopups,

Sorry for the late reply! As you can see the update is already available for iOS too.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Lucia

The Age of Lords team

#12 Gonzilla

Gonzilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:09 PM

how can I download age of lords on my laptop? is it available?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Friends, Rewards, Gold, Refer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users