• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JoshuaChr

JoshuaChr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:02 PM

Hello all! I'm wondering if someone can explain to me the purpose of multiple hospitals and barracks? Looking at each upgrade, it doesn't seem to add anything but power and experience. Hospitals don't appear to have a max capacity; likewise for barracks.
  • HowardZef, Josephtew, FurySofs and 3 others like this

#2 PhoenixForce

PhoenixForce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:21 PM

You want lots of hospitals. I'm a 50m player but to get here you need hospitals as you will be attacked often as you grow. Unless you live in a bubble forever.

When you get attacked the number of beds in your hospitals is the only troops that will be saved.

Your ideal is to always enough hospital beds to cover your troops so non are killed. Until or big enough that few attack you.

Barracks is the total number of troops you can train you can do this one of 3 ways. And you will demolish some as you grow.

1) enough troops built to only cover the time your off line

2) enough time to use a 15 hr speed up

3) enough time to use a 24 hr speed up

The houses reduces the training time of troops.

For example I have more hospitals then my friend who did more houses.

He can train 7000 troops in 15 hours where as my house are not finished and I have less. I can only train 5060 troops in 15 hour.

So all 3 are important and finding the right equation for you isn't easy
  • Rek likes this

#3 Mamed5

Mamed5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:22 AM

I agree. Why us there a need for purpose. Purpose is a task set by an outside power. I dont feel the need for any purpose other than one I might choose for myself.

#4 Ronaldrery

Ronaldrery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:08 AM

Hi guys Which all purpose cleaner should I get? Been looking at megs all purpose cleaner. Cheers

#5 Rek

Rek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Locationkingdom 10

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:41 PM

Hi guys Which all purpose cleaner should I get? Been looking at megs all purpose cleaner. Cheers

One that gets rid of your unrelated dumb post..:P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question, Barracks, Hospital, Troops, Buildings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users